We are totally committed to providing our patients with maximum protection from infectious diseases and are proud of our state-of-the-art sterilization methods.
We welcome any questions you may have so you can feel confident, comfortable and safe in our office.
Here are the steps we take before we see each and every patient:
- Each patient has his own tray of instruments, all of which are sterilized immediately following treatment.
- Instruments and air/water syringes are sterilized in a pressurized steam oven (autoclaved).
- Handpieces (drills) are autoclaved.
- Suction tips are used once, then disposed of.
- Needles are used once, then disposed of in special medical waste containers.
- Between patients, treatment rooms are cleaned with an anti-microbial disinfectant.
- Doctors and staff wear protective masks, eyewear and gloves, which are changed between patients.